- Preparing all daily and monthly settlements.
- Making monthly confirmations (reports).
- Recording all entries.
- Receiving the invoices from vendors and subcontractors.
- Matching the invoice with add receipt, PO and all necessary documents.
- Managing the external contracts and its dues.
- Managing the advance payments and its slims.
- Calculating the due amounts to the vendors.
- Managing and preparing withholding tax and sales tax.
- Make monthly confirmations with the creditors.
- Managing pre-paid expenses and its allocations.
- Preparing the monthly disclosure and BL preparation.
- Matching and reviewing all payments papers.
- Following the external contracts terms of payment.
- Preparing the daily bank position for all banks accounts.
- Preparing the monthly bank reconciliations per bank and per book.
- Preparing and assure the closing bank confirmations.
- Matching Purchase Order quantities with stores receiving and supplier’s invoice.
- Audit invoice’s Prices.
- Prepare Suppliers Accounts Analysis on monthly basis.
- Co-ordinate with Stock Controller in pricing.
- 2 years of experience.
- Bachelor degree of Commerce.
- Financial monitoring and Analysis competencies.
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com