- Follow up on customers’ inquiries
- Provide general administrative support for Sales department
- Answer all incoming calls and directs inquiries to the appropriate staff member
- Organize and maintain the department’s filing system, record and file all business correspondence accurately
- Receive and deliver messages accurately and completely
- Perform other related duties, if requested
- Bachelor Degree in Law or Accounting
- 1-3 years of experience in relevant occupation.
- Proficiency in English language written and verbal skills.
- Proficient with the following software applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Have a high commitment level.
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com