Junior IT administrator experienced with elementary experience in Linux OS, centos or debian. Virtualization experience is a plus. Docker experience is a plus.
- IT Administrator will be responsible for installing and maintaining multiple webservers running apache, nginx, nodeJS, python, PHP and other web based servers.
- IT Administrator will be responsible for connecting servers and user applications to the Microsoft Active Directory and LDAP environments.
- Configuring firewalls, proxy servers and load balancing network connections.
- Deploying to Kubernetes and dealing with docker images.
- Bachelor Degree of Computer Science or relative Engineering fields
- 1+ year experience in Linux commands and bashes scripts.
- Proficiency in English.
- Familiar with LDAP and Active Directory permissions and connections
- Familiar with virtualization environments.
- Familiar with docker and containerized environment.
- Familiar with configuring firewalls, proxy servers and load balancing network connections.
- Familiar with mikrotek is a plus.
- Willingness to learn and grow, and teach what they learned in a positive environment.
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com