- Performing site inspections during the construction phase of projects
- Provide technical support to engineering team in executing projects such as mechanical systems’ layout; piping, plumbing and HVAC systems etc.
- Able to create accurate shop drawings, reports and project documentations
- Ensure mechanical systems comply with required technical specifications and safety standards
- Coordinate with technicians in developing and maintaining systems
- Responsible for providing technical reports for purchasing equipment
- Prepare bill of quantities for project and follow up on project requirements.
- Assist Senior Engineers in various engineering and design activities
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineering
- Preferred experience in Sites +1 Year
- Previous experience in HVAC and fire-fighting systems is preferred
- Proficiency in English language written and verbal skills
- Proficient with the following software applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Have a high commitment level
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com