- Develop & maintain relationships with Contractors and potential customers accounts across the assigned market by monitoring sales and negotiating orders to maximize revenue in accordance with pre-defined targets.
- Following up undergoing and upcoming projects with contractors and ensure bidding to these projects & follow up there after to secure orders.
- Maintaining the relationship and continuously visiting MEP consultants to market and specify our products and systems, and actively seek new business opportunities inline with department targets.
- Monitor and maximize own sales volume and distribution to meet or exceed annual targets.
- Maintain a good understanding of customer needs and expectations and handles all customer complaints or concerns appropriately and in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services offerings and methodologies.
- Following up the latest updates in the international codes and standards related to the sold products specially NFPA.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Proficiency in English language written and verbal skills.
- Proficient with the following software applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
- Have a high commitment level.
- Strong Communication Skills.
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org