- Follow up on project(s) performance with concerned department(s), to ensure successful completion.
- Develop and evaluate project planning to be shared with both, clients and team members.
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as proactive project management.
- Assess operations to evaluate performance of staff in meeting objectives, and to determine areas of potential cost reduction or improvement.
- Review Maintenance reports regarding the projects and facilities, ensuring their implementation according to contracted plan.
- Bachelor degree of Engineering
- 5+ years of experience
- Previous experience with mechanical projects, especially in Fire-fighting and Light Current is preferable
- Decision maker
- Strong Leadership and Communication skills
- Proficiency in English language written and verbal skills
- Proficient with the following software applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org