- Negotiate prices and terms with suppliers, vendors or freight forwarders
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all suppliers
- Monitor suppliers’ performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements
- Collaborate with other departments, such as Technical Office and Sales, to identify or qualify new suppliers
- Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities
- Studying and prioritizing approved purchase orders and supporting documents
- Track orders and confirm system lead times, delivery dates, and costs
- Review and update purchase orders until their completion
- Ensure the arrival of goods in a condition identical to the ordered items
- Any other assigned duties from line manager
- Bachelor degree in the same field
- Previous Experience in the same job position
- Proficiency in English language written and verbal skills
- Proficient with the following software applications: Excel, Word, Power Point, etc
- Building Partnerships
- Strong Communication Skills
- Decision Maker
Resume must contain a recent picture of the applicant.
Applicant must be ready to submit all relevant documents in personal interview:
- A signed letter from his/her latest employment stated in his/her resume.
- All certificates e.g. diploma and educational degrees must be made available.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org